- Shrinking Violet Fat and Inch Loss Body Wraps
- Shrinking Violet Fat and Inch Loss Body Wraps
Shrinking Violet Fat and Inch Loss Body Wraps
- Book 1 Shrinking Violet Fat/Inch Loss Body Wrap Treatment for £50
- SPECIAL OFFERS! pay for 2 sessions and receive £10 off - £90 for 2 treatments (for 1 or 2 persons - separate appointments required as I only have 1 treatment room)
- The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer
- The treatment time is just under 2 hrs for the full body: arms, stomach, breasts (if requried), back, bum, hips, thighs, calves and ankles. If you would like a shorter 1 hr treatment for just 1 area (back/tummy or hip and thighs) please take a look at our Lipo Sculpt Fat and Inch Loss Wrap Treatment
- We also have a lovely range of DISCOUNTED add on treatments which you can have whilst your Body Wrap Product is being activated.
PREPARATION FOR YOUR TREATMENT
- Please drink min 2 litres of water a day 2 days prior to your treatment
- Shower and exfoliate on the day but don't apply any body moisturiser as it may act as a barrier to the treatment product
- Please don't shave, wax or use hair removal cream on the day of your wrap, do that 24-48 hrs before or after your treatment.
- Wear old an old bikini or old underwear, the treatment product is oily.
- If you have spray tan on, the Shrinking Violet product will remove it as it is oily
Please Note: Shrinking Violet is not suitable for 1) Pregnant or Breastfeeding Women 2) People with Soya Allergies as the product contains soya 3) People who are on thyroid or progesterone medication (NOT the contraceptive Pill) are safe to have the treatment but may not have as effective results.
- Average inch loss is 3 to 4" IN TOTAL for people of a size 12 or more, it tends to be about 2" for a Size 8-10, some ladies lose around 6" and two ladies have lost 8". The product continues to work for 72 hrs after your appointment so you an remeasure or try on clothes that were tight before your wrap.
- People with highly sensitive skin on their body will require a patch test 24-48 hrs prior to the treatment.
- If you have psoriasis, eczema etc you will be fine to have the treatment as long as your skin is not cracked and weeping. The oil plus the wrap is like a "hot oil treatment" for your body so is conditioning for the skin.
- People who are on progesterone or thyroid medication may have the treatment but the results may not be as effective
- SOME people who swell up in the heat may TEMPORARILY SWELL due to the heated blanket and the body wrap film. If this happens where time permits we will wait for you to cool down before remeasuring you.
- Avoid bathing or swimming for at least 12 hrs after your treatment
- Avoid any activity which will increase your body temperature e.g intense exercise, sauna, sunbathing
- We encourage you to remeasure at home the morning after your treatment whlst you still have the little pen marks we put on your body. We will also give you a copy of your measurements so that you can check for any further inch loss. You can also choose 1 or 2 items of clothing which you know are tight on you as a way of gauging your inch loss or take before and after photos to monitor results including inch loss and positive changes to your skin tone.
- Any fat lost as a result of the treatment will only be maintained if you either reduce your calorie intake and/or increase the amount of calories you burn by exercising more. It is the same principle as dieting.
- Continue to drink min 2 litres of water for 72 hrs after your body wrap and also light exercise (brisk walking, jogging, swimming etc) is also advisable as this will increase the amount of carbon dioxide exhaled from your body (see below)
- What happens to the Fat Loss? When somebody loses 10 kg of fat (triglyceride), 8.4 kg is exhaled as CO2 (Carbon Dioxide). Lungs are therefore the primary excretory organ for weight loss. The remaining 1.6 kilograms becomes water, which is excreted in urine, faeces, sweat, breath, tears, and other bodily fluids.
Ruben Meerman, researcher, Andrew J Brown, professor http://www.bmj.com/content/349/bmj.g7257
DISCOUNTED Add On Treatments (whilst your Body Wrap Product is being activated):
- Express Aromatherapy Facial £12.50 with products chosen for your skin type 30 mins
- Gel Polish £12.50 to hands or toes
- Hands or Feet £12.50: Dry Exfoliation, Mask with heated mitts or booties, moisturise
- Reflexology £12.50: Gentle pressure point massage of the feet which stimulates the flow of energy throughout the body or Reiki 30 mins
- Neck, Head, Face and Scalp Massage £12.50 30 mins
After your Body Wrap has been removed (adds an additional 30 mins to your treatment time)
- Part Body Massage £15
Shrinking Violet Body Wraps covers the areas of the body from the bust, if necessary bingo wings down to the tummy, hips, buttocks and thighs. If you want to avoid losing fat on an area (e.g bums, bust) that is fine, the product won't be applied to those areas.
First of all your body will be measured. We will put temporary marker dots on your body so that we and you can remeasure (at home) on exactly the same area. Then your skin will be dry exfoliated to remove any dead skin cells, then the Shrinking Violet Botanical Oil is applied. Then you are then wrapped in body wrap film (like cling film), a cocoon of towels with a heated blanket underneath you (the heat helps to open the pores so that the product can get into your system) afterwhich you can relax for 60 mins whilst the product does its fat burning work! At the end of the treatment you will be remeasured.
Shrinking Violet is a highly popular, revolutionary pain free treatment that actually breaks down fat (lipolysis) in the body resulting in both fat and inch loss. It is suitable for everybody, we have seen equally good results on women of all shapes and sizes with most inch loss around areas where there is most fat, which tends to be tums, hips and thighs.
How Does it work?
The active ingredient is Hydrolysed Lecithin/Lysolecithin (derived from soya) which changes the permeability of the fat cell wall and allows intra-cellular fat to be broken down, released and excreted via the lungs (as carbon dioxide) and water via other excretory mechanisms.
It is a powerful technique that can shrink waistlines by up to 2 inches in one session. It is not a water loss treatment, we actually advise clients to drink more water to aid the treatment process.
The amount of fat reduction varies depending on your build and metabolism but immediate results can be seen. The product continues to work for 72 hrs after your treatment at which point you will see the maximum effect for that particular session.
We encourage customers to remeasure themselves at home so if need be buy a tape measure to enable you to do so. We will give you a copy of your measurements at the end of your treatment of if it's mobile you can write them down.
If you are at the start of your journey to lose body fat and inches we advise a course of 6 weekly treatments combined with a healthy diet, drinking plenty of water and regular exercise.
Shrinking Violet will release fat but will not firm or tone loose muscle which exercise will do. **Once the fat is gone it is gone and will only come back if you make new fat. The treatment will not last very long if you return to previous lifestyle choices e.g consuming excess calories through food or alcohol, not burning enough calories due to a lack of physical activity** If you would like to download a FREE NHS 12 Week Diet and Exercise Plan please click here (external site and PDF Reader required) or vist the NHS Weight Loss pages
For a maintenance plan following a 6 week course we advise a treatment every 3 to 6 months plus healthy, calorie restricted diet including lots of water and regular exercise.
Which ingredients are in the Shrinking Violet product?
Hydrolysed Lecithin (Soya derived), Grapeseed and Jojoba Oils, Cypress, Juniper and Lavender
Summary of Benefits:
- Fat and Inch Loss - a great kick start treatment to use in conjuction with a "new body/new you" healthy reduced calorie diet and exercise program and also great for those who have reached a weight loss plateau
- Great "quick fix" treatment for special outfit events e.g weddings, holidays, pre and post christmas, birthdays and other special occasions
- Purifies and Moisturises the Skin as the product is a botanical oil containing detoxifying essential oils
- Brightens dull skin through the process of exfoliation
- May improve the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks, scars and blemishes
BEAUTY BLOG REVIEWS