This month I have lots of great offers available, full details can be viewed on the Special Offers page:
- Student SOS Stress Relief Offer for all those students who are starting intense revision for exam time.
- Prom or Graduation Offer of 10% off any combination of selected treatments (min spend £30)
- £5 off any 1hr+ treatment on or around the days that England play in the group stages of the World Cup! Mon 18th June, Sat 23rd June, Thurs 28th June.
- For the regular, year round offers I have 10% off on Tuesdays for the Diamond League Ladies (retired) and a 1 hr De Stress Pick and Mix Package for frontline NHS Staff, Social Workers, Teachers which is £35.
- For anyone who needs to lose a few inches for a special occasion or would to like to kick start a healthy eating and exercise plan or shift a weight loss plateau I have the Shrinking Violet full body wrap offer, saving you £10.
These offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer or be redeemed with any 3rd party gift vouchers.
From June 1st to July 15th, the first 32 customers to enter my World Cup Sweepstakes will be in with a chance to win a Free Facial. You will get the chance to pick your team at random on the day of your appointment. The World Cup starts on 14th June and ends on the 15th July at which point I will contact the winnter.
T & C: The competition is open to all customers who book appointments between 1st June and 15th July, 2018. As there are only 32 teams, only 32 customers will be elegible to enter. It is best to Book and Pick Early as the number of available teams to pick will reduce as the competition progresses as some teams will get knocked out. The winner will be contacted after the World Cup Final for their Free Facial. Good Luck!
On June 9th, I am running 2 Aromatherapy Workshops 1) Health and Safety when using Essential Oils and 2) Aromatherapy Skin Care with 5 take home products. Spaces are limited so if you are interested, please book asap or check out my other dates. Aromatherapy Awareness Week runs from 11th to 16th June and in addition to these two workshops I will also be writing a couple of blog posts about aromatherapy, so stay tuned.
Ok that's all folks
Until next time