I am proud to announce that I will be working in partnership with Johnson & Johnson's Carefree brand for their new Feel Free to Be Beautiful promotion.
Basically from 11th June 2018 until 31st December 2018, customers who purchase 2 packets of Carefree products (which have the promotional sticker on the packet) will be able to register on the Carefree website for a voucher for 1 FREE taster hair, beauty and massage appointment or yoga, pilates sessions. This is a nationwide campaign so there will be many therapists, salons, yoga & pilates instructors taking part across the country.
For those of you based in or close to Stockport or Manchester, I am taking part in this promotion and will be offering 1 FREE taster treatment per voucher for the duration of the campaign. The taster treatments I am offering will be either Aromatherapy, Swedish Massage, Reiki, Reflexology or a variety of Facials There will also be the option to upgrade the free treatment to 30 mins or 1hr at 25% discount, which you can read more about here.
Please note, I am simply delivering the free taster session, not administering the voucher system, , so if you have any queries, please visit the Carefree website: www.carefree-beauty.co.uk for further details.
Revive Holistic and Beauty Therapies Terms and Conditions for the Free Taster Treatment and/or any Upgrade
- You must bring your voucher to your apppointment.
- Only 1 voucher can be used per appointment.
- This offer is subject to availability, please contact me to find out available appointments.
- Any upgrades must be paid for in full prior to your appointment.
- Any cancellations or no shows will forfeit their free taster treatment and the cost of any upgrade.
- The free taster treatment voucher has no monetary value and cannot be redeemed in whole or part for cash.
- The free taster treatment voucher can be used for any of the treatments listed above.
- If you have any queries regarding the promotion or your voucher, please visit www.carefree-beauty.co.uk and read the terms and conditions, frequently asked questions or use their contact form. I am not able to respond to any queries regarding the promotion unless it is specifically related to your free taster appointment.
Well that's all folks, this week is also a busy one with Aromatherapy Awareness Week so stay tuned for further posts about that vast and interesting topic!
Until next time