Neal's Yard sell a selection of organic beauty products called the "Bee Lovely" range, which consists of a Hand Wash, Bath and Shower Gel, Body Butter, Body Lotion, Balm and Lip Balm. The entire range contains a high level of natural, organic ingredients and scented with organic essential oils.
In an effort to help protect and save the bees, Neal's Yard donate 3% of all sales from this range to bee charities. They have also been active both campaigning and fundraising for various bee related iniatives:
- 2011 - Neal's Yard launched the Save the Bees Campaign
- 2012 - Bee Lovely range was launched with 3% of all sales being donated to bee friendly charities
- 2013 - Neal's Yard petition was handed into the Houses of Parliament with the intention to ban pesticides which kill bees
- 2014 - £50.000 was raised and distributed in the form of grants to bee charities
- 2016 - Neal's Yard helped to plant 1,000 bee friendly wildflowers at Mudchute farm
- Their current goal is to help support 50 million bees by 2020
If you are passionate about protecting the bees and love organic products, then the Bee Lovely range will be right up your street. To buy products from this range, please click here.
If you are local (Stockport SK1), as an independent consultant for Neal's Yard, I can place an order for you and am able to offer free samples and gifts which are not available via their website.
Until next time