Terms and Conditions
0161 476 3301 or 07903 162041
For Bank Transfer payments please contact me for details
Treatments & Coaching
- Appointments which are cancelled with less than 24hrs notice will incur a charge of 50% of the total treatment(s) cost
- We reserve the right to request a non-refundable deposit for appointments totalling £25.00 or more. This deposit must be paid before your appointment. Failure to pay this deposit will result in the cancellation of your appointment.
- We cannot allow late arrivals to interfere with the start of the next customers appointment. Arriving late for your appointment will, at best, reduce your treatment time and at worst, lead to your appointment being cancelled or re-scheduled. We reserve the right to charge a) reduce your treatment time by the amount of time you are late and will be charged at full treatment rate or b) charge 50% of the full treatment price if you are so late that the appointment has to be cancelled or re-scheduled.
- We have a no refund policy, for coaching sessions or holistic or beauty treatments (including those at pamper parties) which have already been provided. In the unlikely event you are not happy with your treatment, please contact us as soon as possible, within 5 days so we can inspect our work. If the problem is due to a fault with our products or workmanship we will make every effort to rectify the problem, to your satisfaction, free of charge. We will not offer free services where customers have not followed the correct aftercare, accidentally damaged or broken nails, picked or peeled their nails, picked their lashes or any other incident which is not the fault of the therapist.
Courses of Treatments e.g Shrinking Violet Body Wraps, Spray Tans, Dermalift Non Surgical Face Lifts
- The Therapist and Customer will agree to make mutually convenient appointments for the courses of holistic and/or beauty treatments
- Full Payment (excluding installment plans for which there is a separate arrangement) must be made at your 1st appointment in cash, by card or bank transfer. If paying by bank transfer please ensure this is paid and cleared at least 24hrs before your 1st appointment or you may lose your appointment slot. We cannot hold appointments open where bank payments have not been paid in time.
- There is a 14 day cooling off period for cancellations and refunds. This starts on the day of the 1st treatment or installment plan payment, whichever comes first. In the event that the customer wishes to cancel their course of treatments and they have already paid in full and had their first treatment, a refund for the amount less the cost of the 1st treatment or installment. The remaining payment will be made within 30 days.
- Requests for cancellations and refunds must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event that you have to cancel one of your appointments, we request at least 48hrs notice. Where less than 48hrs notice is given that treatment will be forfeited.
- In the event that we, Revive Holistic and Beauty Therapies has to cancel one of your appointments with less than 48 hrs notice we will add an extra treatment on to your course of treatments.
- There is a 14 day cooling off period for cancellations and refunds. This 7 day cooling off period starts on the day of the 1st installment payment. In the event that the customer wishes to cancel their course of treatments, a full refund of the 1st payment will be made within 30 days.
- Requests for cancellations and refunds must be made in writing via email to email@example.com
- Each installment needs to be paid on a monthly basis over 4 months. The actual day of the month depends when your 1st installment is paid. For example if the first installment was paid on 4th May then subsequent payments will be 4th June, 4th April etc
- Once the installment plan has been paid the Customer and Revive Holistic and Beauty Therapies will agree to make mutually convenient appointments for the course of holistic and/or beauty treatments for which there are separate terms and conditions which need to be agreed prior to the 1st appointment.
- If you purchase the £100 installment plan, change is not given for any under spends, if you overspend you will need to pay for the difference.
Gift Vouchers are strictly valid for 6 calendar months from purchase and must be brought to the appointment or visit to purchase goods. They cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers. If the cost of your visit is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher(s), the difference can be made up with cash or another accepted payment method. If a purchase is for a lower amount, no change can be given.
- If full payment is not received or is retracted (e.g. cheques are dishonoured or credit card payments are charged back) the voucher(s) will not be dispatched or any vouchers dispatched will become void and therefore unusable
- Gift Vouchers can be exchanged for goods and/or services. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, changes to our services provided, product stock and supply etc we cannot make any promises or guarantees that the goods or services we currently provided will be available in the future
- External Gift Vouchers e.g Lavish, Wahanda - please make sure you bring your voucher to your appointment. These can only be used for Full Price Treatments, Offers or Promotions are NOT included
Loyalty Card we offer a discount scheme for regular customers. For each £1 spent = 1 point, 50 points = £2.50 discount or 100 points = £5 discount. If you wish to join this scheme, please ask at your appointment.
- It is the customers responsibility to keep their loyalty card in a safe place, we cannot offer discounts for lost or mislaid loyalty cards. Loyalty card redemptions can only be made against full price treatments NOT discounts or offers
Discounts only 1 discount or offer can be used per appointment.
Data Protection and Confidentiality -
- You can request to view or receive copies of any personal information collected about yourself, for example information on your client record.
- All information recorded on your client record is confidential and stored in a locked, secure safe place. The only time I will break confidentiality is if I am concerned for your safety or the safety of a member of the general public in relation to yourself.
- In the case of any financial information you share during payments, none of this information is stored.
- Any personal details you share when registering an account on my website or email newsletter will not be shared or sold to any other 3rd parties.
- As part of our professional service and Health and Safety requirements some of treatments may need a Patch test, at least, 24 hours before your appointment.
- I reserve the right to refuse any treatment or service that we decide is not in the best interest of your health or well being
- Not all treatments are available to under 16 and those that are will require a consent form to be completed by a parent or guardian. We also insist under 16 are accompanied by an adult or guardian.
- Please be aware that my treatment room is a very unsuitable and potentially dangerous place for children and it is strongly advised that you attend your appointment without them. Revive Holistic and Beauty Therapies will not supervise or be responsible for any children.
- Please be mindful and respectful to others. Please refrain from loud and/or offensive language. I reserve the right to refuse services to anyone who is disrespectful, disruptive, rude or offensive.
- Please take care of your personal items and valuables. I cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
- I reserve the right to change the prices and availability of our treatments, without any prior notice.
- Any treatment times shown, on our price lists etc, are for guidance only. They intend to indicate the total time for the appointment and not, just, the duration of the treatment.
- The cost for services provided must be paid in full, upon completion of your treatment.
Pamper Parties & Corporate Events
- A Deposit of 50% is applicable. This is non-refundable and non transferable and can be paid by cheque, cash or Paypal at the time of booking.
- The remaining Balance is payable by Paypal or BACS transfer at the latest 2 weeks prior to the Pamper Party/Event or cash on the day.
- Cancellations can be made in writing (email, fax, post) within 14 days of the date of making your booking
- Any refunds for pamper parties or corporate events which are cancelled within 14 days of making the booking will be paid within 30 days (less the 50% deposit which is non refundable and non transferable)
- Bookings and Payments which are made and rescheduled to a different date more than 7 days after booking will incur an administrative charge of £30, payable at the time of rescheduling
- Please note that in the case of individual guest treatment cancellations at pamper parties, the total cost of your booking may increase if your total party size falls into the next category for guest numbers e,g in the Luxury party from 6 to 5
Online Shopping - Goods
Payments can be made by Paypal (secure transactions) with your credit/debit card, e cheque or funds from your paypal account. Please be aware that you do NOT need a PayPal account to pay for your order and your card details are never released to us.
For BACS Bank Transfer payments, please contact us on 0161 476 3301 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All international orders must be paid in £ sterling via Paypal
Please be aware that we will not sell, trade or disclose your personal information to any third party under any circumstances unless required to do so under UK law. I only use the information collected about you to process your orders and keep you up to date of new products and special promotions. I do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third party. We do not hold any credit card information at any time - all card transactions are done via a secure card processor (Paypal) each which will process the data on a secure server and safe environment
For updates on any Royal Mail Service Disruptions in your area (UK and International), please click this link.
For all other Shipping Information please click here
Refunds & Cancellations Policy
Goods - Products and Ingredients - Damages and Returns
- Please contact me in writing (email or letter) prior to returning goods or cancelling orders for goods and services.
- For goods which are damaged in transit, please contact us within 24hrs, we will require photographic evidence or the goods returned to us, in which case we will meet the postage cost. Where possible, a replacement will be sent out to you within 48 hrs of receiving photographic evidence or the returned goods and where this is not possible, a full refund (minus the original postage costs) will be sent to you.
- In the case of unwanted items/returns, the item(s) must be returned within 14 days of receiving your goods with a receipt (if bought in person), in their original packaging, unopened, unused and fit for re-sale.
- Goods purchased with Gift Vouchers can be exchanged but not refunded in cash or any other payment method
- For returns, Postage costs will be met by the customer
- On compliance of the above terms, a full refund (minus original postage cost to send the item to you) will be made within 30 days.
- I strongly advise that you choose recorded/tracked delivery or obtain a certificate of posting from the Post Office (or equivalent proof of posting for overseas postal services) in case the item(s) gets lost or damaged. Refunds or Replacements can not be made where returned items are lost/damaged in the post