Terrms and Conditions
Please see below for terms and conditions for goods and services. If you have any queries, please do contact me.
Zoe Penny Tel 0161 476 3301 or Mobile/Whatsapp 07903 162041 Email: [email protected]
Discounts only 1 discount or offer can be used at a time for any product or service I provide. Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively for treatments, products or courses which have already been purchased.
- I reserve the right to request a non-refundable deposit for advanced bookings for appointments. This deposit must be paid before your appointment. Failure to pay this deposit will mean that your appointment is not confirmed and your slot will remain open.
- No Shows and last minute cancellations of less than 24 hrs notice will be charged in full, less the amount paid for the non refundable deposit.
- I cannot allow late arrivals to interfere with the start of the next customers appointment. Arriving late for your appointment will, at best, reduce your treatment time and at worst, lead to your appointment being cancelled or re-scheduled. I reserve the right to a) reduce your treatment time by the amount of time you are late but will be charged at full treatment rate or b) charge 50% of the full treatment price if you are so late that the appointment has to be cancelled or re-scheduled.
- I have a no refund policy, for holistic or beauty treatments (including those at pamper parties) which have already been provided.
In the unlikely event you are not happy with your treatment, please contact me as soon as possible, within 5 days so I can inspect my work. If the problem is due to a fault with products or workmanship I will make every effort to rectify the problem, to your satisfaction, free of charge.
I will not offer free services where customers have not followed the correct aftercare, accidentally damaged or broken nails, picked or peeled their nails, picked their lashes or any other incident which is not the fault of the therapist.
Courses of Treatments including Loyalty Club and any other Holistic and Beauty Packages
- The Therapist and Customer will agree to make mutually convenient appointments for the courses of holistic and/or beauty treatments
- There is a 14 day cooling off period for cancellations and refunds. This starts on the day of payment.
- In the event that the customer wishes to cancel their course of treatments and they have already paid in full and had their first treatment, a refund for the amount less the cost of the 1st treatment will be made.
- In the case of monthly subscriptions, if the customer has not yet had their treatment, this payment will be refunded.
- All refunds will be made within 30 days.
- In the event that you have to cancel one of your appointments, we request at least 48hrs notice. Where less than 48hrs notice is given that treatment will be forfeited.
- In the event that I have to cancel one of your appointments with less than 48 hrs notice I will add an extra treatment on to your course of treatments.
- Gift vouchers are strictly valid for 2 or 6 calendar months from purchase and must be brought with you in exchange for treatments or goods that I sell (excluding Neal's Yard Remedies products). The expiry date will be indicated on the gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- If the cost of your treatments or goods is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher(s), the difference can be paid by cash or paypal. If a purchase is for a lower amount, no change can be given.
- If full payment is not received or is retracted (e.g. cheques are dishonoured or credit card payments are charged back) the voucher(s) will not be dispatched or any vouchers dispatched will become void and therefore unusable
- Gift Vouchers can be exchanged for goods and/or services. However, due to changes to our services provided, product stock and supply etc we cannot make any promises or guarantees that the goods or services we currently provided will be available in the future
- External Gift Vouchers e.g. Lavish, - please make sure you bring your voucher to your appointment. These can only be used for Full Price Treatments, Offers or Promotions are NOT included
I offer a discount scheme for regular customers. If you wish to join this scheme, please ask at your appointment or sign up here
- Earn 1 point per £ you spend on treatments and earn 50 points when you refer a friend. Once you have 100 points, you will have £5 off any full priced treamtment.
- It is the customers responsibility to keep their loyalty card in a safe place, we cannot offer discounts for lost or mislaid loyalty cards. Loyalty card redemptions can only be made against full price treatments NOT discounts or offers
- The Loyalty Club treatment bundles must be redeeemed within 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Full Payment must be made at your 1st appointment in cash, paypal or BACS bank transfer. If paying by bank transfer please ensure this is paid and cleared at least 24hrs before your 1st appointment or you may lose your appointment slot. We cannot hold appointments open where bank payments have not been paid in time.
- As part of our professional service and legal health and safety requirements some treatments (Lash & Brow Tints) may need a patch test, at least, 48 hours before your appointment even if you have had the treatment elsewhere in the past.
- I reserve the right to refuse any treatment or service that is not in the best interest of your health or well being
- Not all treatments are available to under 16 and those that are will require a consent form to be completed by a parent or guardian.
- A child under the age of 16 or adults deemed to be vulnerable will need to be accomapanied by a family member or carer.
- Please be aware that a treatment room is a very unsuitable and potentially dangerous place for children and therefore children cannot attend appointments.
- I reserve the right to refuse services to anyone who is disrespectful, disruptive, rude or offensive.
- Please take care of your personal items and valuables. I cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
- I reserve the right to change the prices and availability of our treatments, without any prior notice.
- Any treatment times shown, on our price lists etc, are for guidance only. They intend to indicate the total time for the appointment and not, just, the duration of the treatment.
- The cost for services provided must be paid in full, upon completion of your treatment.
Courses and Workshops
- Students are responsible for their own study and will need to complete the relevant home study and assessment before they can proceed to the practical training.
- A Deposit payment is applicable. This is non-refundable and non transferable and can be paid by cash, BACS transfer or Paypal at the time of booking.
- The remaining balance is due at the latest 2 weeks prior to the start of the course.
- Cancellations can be made in writing (email) within 14 days of the date of making your booking.
- Refunds will be paid within 30 days (less the deposit which is non refundable and non transferable)
- Refunds are not available for any courses which are ongoing or have already taken place. If you are not happy with any aspect of the service you have received, please contact me to discuss the matter further.
- Changes to the practical training date will incur a £100 rescheduling fee
- Course Packages that are paid in installments - an installment plan will be issued on payment of the deposit. It is the students responsibility to let Revive know when they are ready to proceed with the next course element and an invoice will be raised with payment details. The payment for each course element in the course package needs to be made before the course materials can be released to the student.
- Certificates will be issued on successful completion of your practical day(s) or case studies. Replacement certificates are available at a cost of £10
NON ACCREDITED WORKSHOPS
- Payments for workshops and kits are due at the time of making the booking. Payment can be made by cash, BACS transfer or Paypal.
- Cancellations - if you book for the workshop and change your mind, you will need to cancel within 14 days of making your booking. Refunds will be issued within 30 days
- Refunds will not be given after the workshop has been completed.
- Changes of date - changes of date incur a £5 to 10 rescheduling fee.
ONLINE YOGA CLASSES
- Classes that are booked, paid for and cancelled with less than 24 hrs notice will be forefeited.
- Classes that are booked, paid for and cancelled with more than 24 hrs notice can be rescheduled once only.
- Participants will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before the class. If participants attempt to attend the class without completing the questionnaire, they will not be able to attend and the class will be forefeited
Payments can be made by Paypal (secure transactions) with your credit/debit card, e cheque or funds from your paypal account. Please be aware that you do NOT need a PayPal account to pay for your order and your card details are never released to us. During Paypal checkout, you will have the option to pay by Paypal Credit. Please visit Paypal for full terms and conditions.
For BACS Bank Transfer payments, please contact us on 0161 476 3301 or [email protected]
All international orders must be paid in £ sterling via Paypal
Privacy and Security we do not hold any credit card information at any time - all card transactions are done via a secure card processor (Paypal) which will process the data on a secure server and safe environment. Your card nor personal details are stored.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Goods - Products, Clothing, Accessories and Ingredients - Damages and Returns
- Please contact me in writing (email [email protected]) prior to returning goods or cancelling orders for goods and services.
- For goods which are damaged in transit, please contact us within 24hrs, we will require photographic evidence or the goods returned to us, in which case we will meet the postage cost. Where possible, a replacement will be sent out to you within 48 hrs of receiving photographic evidence or the returned goods and where this is not possible, a full refund (minus the original postage costs) will be sent to you.
- In the case of unwanted items/returns, the item(s) must be returned within 14 days of receiving your goods with a receipt (if bought in person), in their original packaging, with labels in tact, unopened, unused and fit for re-sale. For returns, Postage costs will be met by the customer. On compliance of the above terms, a full refund (minus original postage cost to send the item to you) will be made within 30 days.
- Goods purchased with Gift Vouchers or bought as sale items can be exchanged as long as they are fit for resale but not refunded in cash or any other payment method
- I strongly advise that you choose recorded/tracked delivery or obtain a certificate of posting from the Post Office (or equivalent proof of posting for overseas postal services) in case the item(s) gets lost or damaged. Refunds or Replacements can not be made where returned items are lost/damaged in the post
- Refunds are not available for digital goods which you have already received.
- Items such as Ebooks and Printables will be emailed to you after purchase. Please contact me if you don't receive them.
- Refunds are not available for digitial goods which you have already received.
Neals Yard Remedies
I am an independent consultant for Neal's Yard Remedies. Any orders placed through my personalised website or directly through me are subject to Neal's Yard Terms and Conditions.
Revive Gift vouchers cannot be used to purchase Neal's Yard products.
If you have any queries regarding an order please contact Neal's Yard Organic on: Tel No: 0845 262 0085 or E-mail: [email protected]
My blog includes reviews on products sold by othe companies and often includes links to their products. If you shop on other company's website, please refer to their terms and conditions for purchase.
Postage and Shipping
- You will be able to choose which postage/shipping service you require during the checkout process.
- Please note, we do not make any profit on the postal/shipping charges - these are the rates we are charged plus at most 50p for parcels packaging and handling time and flat rate for letters.
- Please ensure that you choose the correct option for the speed in which you would like your order to be delivered and for the country you would like the letter (max 1 inch depth) or parcel to be sent to.
- Make sure that your postal address is correct and up to date on Paypal. We cannot be held responsible for parcels which are sent to wrong addresses
- If you are not in when your parcel arrives and a card is left by your postal or courier service, make sure that you arrange for a recollection or pick up. We cannot be held responsible for parcels which are sent back to us.
- If you are at work during the weekdays and unable to receive your parcel at your home address, we are happy to send it to your work address, but need to be informed of this before posting.
- Where uncollected items are returned to us by Royal Mail/Courier, customers will have to repay postage.
- Overseas customers may be required to pay customs charges - please check with the relevant agency in the country you reside in
General Shipping Information
- Items will be despatched within 3 days from the morning we receive your order.
- Delivery Times (during normal mail service) is 1-2 days UK and 5 working days for International. We ship three times a week, on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Please note that due during busy times of the year (Christmas, January Sales) we do require a minimum 5-7 days order processing time. We will advise of despatch date on receipt of your order if required.
- Missing or Lost Parcels If your item is delayed or missing and has been sent by Royal Mail, we have to wait: 10 working days (UK), 20 working days (Europe) and 25 working days (Rest of the World) before this can be reported and the goods reshipped or money refunded. These timelines are set by Royal Mail and are mandatory.
- International Customers - please note that the max weight we can send is 2kg via Royal Mail. All orders above that weight will have to be sent via Courier - please contact us for a quote if required.
- International Tracked and Signed For packages are usually delivered within 5 working days. Some countries with tight security controls (e.g USA) or remote areas with a slow internal mail system can take longer. Unfortunately this is out of our control
- A Deposit of 50% is applicable. This is non-refundable and non transferable and can be paid by cheque, cash or Paypal at the time of booking.
- The remaining Balance is payable by Paypal or BACS transfer at the latest 2 weeks prior to the Pamper Party/Event or cash on the day.
- Cancellations can be made in writing (email) within 14 days of the date of making your booking
- Any refunds for payments for pamper parties which are cancelled within 14 days of making the booking will be paid within 30 days (less the 50% deposit which is non refundable and non transferable)
- Bookings which are made and rescheduled to a different date will incur an administrative charge of £30, payable at the time of rescheduling.
ON SITE STUDENT EVENTS
- Fees are normally payable by the students on the day of the event.
- The Fees offered to students are discounted. However, these maybe subject to change if there is a substantial room hire rate.
- We offer appointment slots or drop in sessions ranging from 15 mins up to 1 hr.
- Students must be aged 16+ and any students who are vulnerable adults must be accompanied by a carer.
ON SITE CORPORATE AND COMMUNITY EVENTS
- An invoice will be raised at the time of booking. Payment terms are within 30 days.
Payment details are on the invoice.
Due to the potential loss of earnings for self employed therapists
• Events which are cancelled with less than 48 hours notice are still payable in full.
• Events which are rescheduled less than 1 week before the original event date will incur an administrative charge of £80 per therapist per day