Support Wear it Pink 2021
Well, it is almost the start of October and Breast Cancer Awareness month.
This year, I will be fundarasing for Breast Cancer Now by running a raffle with 2 fab pampering prizes up for grabs.
- A Pamper Hamper (which can be posted to you if you are not local) or
- A Pamper Voucher! ½ Hr Holistic or Beauty Treatment of your choice (at my treatment room up on Stockport Market SK1
Ways to enter
1) Via my Just Giving Page – please remember to leave your name https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ZOE-PENNY3
2) A raffle ticket which you can purchase from me in person
Suggested minimum donation £5
Winners will be announced on my Facebook and Instagram page @reviveuk on 1st November, 2021
Know the Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer
See your GP if you notice a change
Most breast changes, including breast lumps, are not cancer. But the sooner breast cancer is found, the more successful treatment is likely to be. There’s no special way to check your breasts and you do not need any training.
Checking your breasts is as easy as TLC:
Touch your breasts: can you feel anything new or unusual?
Look for changes: does anything look different to you?
Check any new or unusual changes with a GP
- Everyone will have their own way of touching and looking for changes.
- Get used to checking regularly and be aware of anything that’s new or different for you.
- Check your whole breast area, including up to your collarbone (upper chest) and armpits.
Remember if you would like to enter the Wear It Pink Raffle, you can do so here on my Just Giving Page https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ZOE-PENNY3 Please leave your name so I can enter you into the prize draw.
Until next time