Types of Beauty Facials we offer
I have decided to write this short blog post to help customers decide which facial is most suitable for their needs as we offer various facials and it can be a little confusing to decide which is best. If you are still unsure after reading this post please contact us on 0161 476 3301 or 07903 162041
1) Aromatherapy Facials are manual facials (where the therapist uses her hands) using skin products which contain a high level of natural ingredients and essential oils (natural aromatic and therapuetic plant and flower extracts) - suitable for all skin types and ages. We used 3 different aromatherapy brands: Elemis, Neal's Yard Remedies organic and AA Skincare to suit all different budgets.
2) Anti-Ageing Gold Collagen Facial - again, this is a manual facial using anti-ageing skincare products that are also infused with micronised pigments of gold, that enhance your skin's natural radiance. This facial is useful for mature skin that is dull and lacklustre.
3) Elemis Facials - these are manual facials using premium brand products. We have a range of different products that are suitable for all skin types and for those who have sensitive or reactive skin.
4) Microdermabrasion involves exfoliation of the top layer of the skin with an electrical machine. It is safe and pain free. Suitable for all ages and skintypes and is excellent for dull, hyperpigmented, sun damaged or lightly scarred skin.
4) Purifying Facial uses an ultrasonic deep cleansing tool that has results for oily, congested skin for people of all ages. This facial will help to reduce oiliness in the skin and clear congestion. It also stimulates the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the skin.
5) Non Surgical Face Lift Facials (Microcurrent) - is a safe, painless electrical facials which relaxes overly-tightened muscles and strengthens under worked muscles In essence, microcurrent facial toning “re-educates” the facial muscles. The visible results are quite dramatic and the face is lifted, firmed and toned back to a much more youthful appearance. At the same time, the microcurrent improves the blood circulation to your face which stimulates production of collagen, improves tone and texture, and improves or eliminates fine lines. Suitable for late 20's onwards as a preventative treatment and 35+ as a regenerative treatment.
Until next time
PS Do you need help with your at home skincare routine?
Check out my Skin Care Guide - only £5 - Ebook PDF
- Identify your skin type and skincare issues
- Create a skincare routine suited to you
- Help you choose products that are suitable for your skin type and skincare issues
- Key information on common skincare issues and which products can help: acne and breakouts, dehydrated skin, dull skin, hyperpigmentation (uneven skin tone), mature skin concerns, rosacea and redness, sensitive skin.
- A to Z glossary of over 40 popular, effective skincare ingredients